Whether it’s a day film-shoot or a small conference or commercial, I will customise your menu and give you a choice of specialty dishes for either a buffet or personally-plated catering experience. I can easily work around any dietary requirements and can cater to your budget.
My menus are bespoke for your individual needs but an example of the types of dishes enjoyed by my recent clients include:
- Blackened fish and mango salsa
- Beetroot, feta and walnut salad with pomegranate dressing
- Brown rice, orange and kumara salad with citrus and wasabi mayonnaise
- Slow braised beef or pork tacos
- Eggplant, chickpea & green bean salad with miso dressing
- Kidney bean, olive, red onion and pepper salad with yuzu
- Slow cooked middle eastern-spiced lamb shoulder with salsa verde
- Roast Chicken pieces with ras el hanout spice mix
You get the idea
I can do any protein, seasonal produce and any number of courses all cooked and plated to perfection. I will work with you to create a memorable menu which will have your friends and guests raving for years.
But it doesn’t have to be fine dining – I can also make a beautiful seasonal BBQ, finger food or canopes or a casual “spread”. Think cured smoked salmon, whole hams and an array of salads and fresh baked focaccia bread.
No feast too big or small!
I can work the full range for you – whether your event or occasion requires fine dining or bistro fare, casual eating or easy-to-handle walk-around food.
My menus are created especially for you and on enquiry I can quickly offer-up a selection of dishes and options from which we can customise your event to suit your needs and your budget (and cater for any dietary requirements).
Here’s an example of some of my wonderful seasonal signature dishes:
- Chargrilled squid & chilli jam
- Crumbed artichokes with smashed avocado & spinach
- Pan fried chicken tenders with shallots, sherry & cream
- Grilled beef with truffle oil, paprika and cumin
- Pan fried fish & crispy chorizo with chermoula sauce
- Meatballs & shakshuka sauce
- Haloumi mushrooms with olives, red onion and blackened tomato
- Cured and baked salmon with pistachio yoghurt sauce
- Lentils with shakshuka sauce, courgettes and whipped feta
- Grilled moorish chicken with harrisa and labneh
And if you’ve got a sweet tooth…
- Creme brûlée with fresh seasonal preserved fruit and hand made tuilles
- Plum and pistachio filo with home made vanilla cream custard
- Pip’s wicked self-saucing chocolate pudding with caramel creme fraiche
- Lemon, yoghurt and cardamom cake
- Chocolate fruit & nut terrine with mint ice cream
Are you hungry yet!?